Homeward Bound

10:25 AM

(Here's a silly shot of Eric and I at the Steelers game a few weeks ago.)

          I'm very excited to be heading home in a few days to see my family!  Especially because for the first time, Eric will be joining me.  Though he's a bit nervous, I'm positive that we'll have a great time.  It is a bit of a drive (four hours!) so that's not ideal, but I think that once we get there, we'll have a great time, especially because we've got so much planned for the weekend!

          We'll be watching my brother play in his football game on Friday night (I can't believe he's a senior already! Wah!), and then on Saturday we'll get to delight in all that the Bloomsburg Fair has to offer us (aka THE BEST FOOD I'VE EVER HAD).  So exciting!

          My sister, Taylor, is coming home this weekend as well so we'll all be together for the first time since June!  Can't wait!

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images