TBT | Bastille Concert

10:27 PM

          This past June, I got to see one of the best bands around right now...BASTILLE!  I attended the show at Pittsburgh's Stage AE with my friends Alli, Laura, and Julie.  (It was my first outdoor show at this venue.)  I think the sun hated us that day because it beat down unbearably and made us sweat and took the tiny bit of vodka we snuck in the parking lot (sorry, Mom), and turned us all a tiny bit tipsy.  At one point, I attempted to sell merchandise for the opening band, Wolfgang...(sorry again, Mom..) and was swiftly sent back to the show by some dude from Brighton...(England).  But Bastille was just as amazing as I imagined they would be (I ended up being front row, of course) and I got to enjoy some pizza with the girls and my boyfriend after.  SCORE!





(P.S. I'm the blonde one in all black.)

xx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Fantastic Post :) So jealous!!!
    I love your Blog!

    Follow for follow?

    Amanda x
    The Malteser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing girl! I checked out your blog and I love it too! Followed! (And on Bloglovin' as well :) )

      xx

      Alyssa

      Delete
  2. I would love to go see Bastille live. Looks like you had a great time (besides the sun).

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did!! They are just incredible live. I think they did just as great as OneRepublic! You should try and see them both if they ever tour near you (not sure where you live, sorry!) I followed you by the way, on here and bloglovin'!

      xx

      Alyssa

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images